Premium webinars through the International Coaching CommunityAfter making the cover of Time Magazine at the beginning of the year, Mindfulness has become one of the main coaching topics of 2014.
- It is the basis of listening, the basis of coaching presence.
- It is paying attention to the process of thinking rather than the thoughts themselves.
- It is at the basis of the ability to focus and concentrate
Without mindfulness, a coach is simply not so effective.
We also know that mindfulness practice has benefits for the practitioner quite apart from making them a better coach!
Join Joseph in this series of webinars to make mindfulness real, understandable, practical, and useful in your coaching and in your life.
1. What is mindfulness?
2 The place of mindfulness in coaching
3. the place of mindfulness in life
4. Practice and applications
September 3, 10, 17
Webinars will be delivered at 15:00 UK
The course fee is of USD 195.
Please contact us to coordinate your registration:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]